We all have a purpose in life, each and everyone of us.
I have been trying to find my path for a couple of years now, and for the first time I clearly know what I’ve always wanted to be; what I want to achieve in my life. My goal is to become the Steve Jobs of my field, someone determined, someone who even when he fails he still can make something as huge as Pixar. I want to be the Walt Disney of my generation, someone able to create something from scratch and make history with it. A very high expectation, you might think. Yes. But I know that I can achieve my goal, it’s just that for that I need to learn from the best, which is why you are reading my resume right now. I want to learn from you.
- Magnolia T.V (February 2010-July 2010) Spain
- Assistant Producer in “Supervivientes, perdidos en Nicaragua” (Surivival) a TV program for Tele5
- Assistant Editor in “Rehab” a TV program for Cuatro
- El-Ocho, Licencias y Promociones (October 2011-September 2012) Spain
- Miami International University of Arts and Design Bachelor of Fine Arts with a degree in Computer Animation (October 2012 – June 2014) current GPA of 3.5
- Arteneo, School of Animation and Design (October 2010 – July 2011)
- Saint Louis University, MO / Bachelor of Arts of the College of Arts and Science with a degree in Communication Technology and with a Certificate in Visual Communication (August 2007 – December 2009) with a GPA of 3.31
- Saint Louis University, Madrid Campus / Communication Technology (September 2006 – May 2007)
- Autodesk Maya
- Nuke (basic skills)
- Adobe: Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Flash, Premiere Pro.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Spanish, mother language
- Advance English (written and Spoken)